Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bad Dreams

The lecture was about breast cancer. I was sitting in my room, listening to the live streaming option. I was too lazy to thread out to Tullamore Hospital, about half an hour’s walk from the bed and breakfast I was currently living in.

The lecture was boring. My eyes started to feel heavy. I dozed off.

I heard a knock and a girl walked in. It was Hermione. I thought it was a dream.

What the heck was she doing in my room?

“Errr, hi there,” she said furtively.

My mouth was still half open.

I realized that I wasn’t dreaming.

“I thought this was my room,” she explained.

“I was given this room last night,” I said.

“Oh, there must have been a mixup, I’ll go check with Maria,” she said hurriedly leaving my room.

I went back to sleep.

That was almost a nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment