Saturday, May 21, 2011

My seat


When I study in the library it's important that I get 'my seat'. My buttprint has been on the same seat for the past 3 years. These are a few reasons why I really can't live without 'my seat'

1. It's beside a window with a nice view of the UCD pitch

2. It’s right beside a heater for those cold winter nights

3. There’s a wireless router nearby for uninterrupted (and fast) internet surfing, obviously for educational purposes

4. It’s situated right in front of a wall preventing prying eyes.

5. There’s a security camera in the corridor so I can leave my stuff without worry

Things I don't want people to see me do (hence the wall)

1. Facebook

2. Studying woman parts, again for educational purposes

3. Looking at children's pictures, paediatric studies

4. Anal surgery, enough said

5. Testicles

Admittedly, on the odd occasion I do get a stare or two while studying a full screen picture of a 2 year old's undescended testicles, so I always make it a point to put a huge medical text book on the table to allay any form of suspicion.

No comments:

Post a Comment