Sunday, March 20, 2011

More exams

In my whole four years in med school, I’ve never worked this hard before. Not to mention how consistent I’ve been compared to the honeymoon phase in the pre clinical years.

I’ve always known that medical school would be tough. It was a pleasant surprise in the first few years at how easy everything was, not having to push myself to any extent to obtain decent (though not brilliant) results.

Next week will be my last rotation in medicine and surgery, which has been full of memories, both pleasant and not too pleasant.

Hopefully the pressure doesn’t get the better of me, as the impending surgical OSCEs with 9 stations will definitely be a test of nerves.

Knowing just isn’t enough. It’s about performing under intense pressure. A skill I've yet to master.

So, hoping for the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment