Sunday, November 25, 2012

Welcome welcome.

Bismillah...

Two and a half years ago I started writing about my (mis) adventures through medical school. I was surprisingly consistent.  

Today this blog goes semi public. If you are reading this for the first time, I welcome you.  

Tomorrow I begin serving as a houseman in Hospital Kuala Lumpur, hopefully for the next two years. 
 
Do not expect to learn anything from reading my posts. I often toe the line between fact and fiction

I write things as I see with a hint of exaggeration. Do not believe every word.

I try my utmost best to preserve patient and colleague confidentiality. Thus, most names are made up.


My preparation for the big day

I tend to lose pens. So I bought twelve. One for each month.


I also bought a book called Sarawak Medical Emergencies. Why? Because so did everyone else.


Buying books calm me down. I like the security of having a book, regardless whether I read it or not.


My main worry about starting the housemanship programme is the fact that my brain has been idle for almost half a year. I have probably forgotten most if not all I have learnt in college. 

I am praying that there are people worse off than me to take the limelight away.

Cheers..


No comments:

Post a Comment