Thursday, December 15, 2011

Tik tok

It finally snowed. For about 10 minutes.

I love snow. Especially when it’s all white and fluffy.

I hate rain. It makes you all wet.

Less than a day left till the final winter exams.


In 12 hours, it’ll be over.
Then I’m off and away from this wet gloomy place (which I is still love though) to Belfast, Galway and finally Scotland.

I’m already mentally filling up my shopping list. If only I could mentally add a few extra zeros to my bank account, grrr.


Ahh drama.

Hart of Dixie is a new show I discovered while studying really hard for the finals. 10 episodes (+ two packs of Cadbury choc cookies) later, I realized that I was hooked.

So a hotshot (and hot) young doctor dreaming to be a cardiothoracic surgeon is sent to a small town in Alabama, to do General Practice, in order to refine her somewhat flawed bedside manners.

Then all hell ("H E double hockey sticks", according to one of the characters) breaks loose.



So much for a medically-themed blog huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment